A lot of times women ask many questions when they find that they have fallen in love with a Nigerian man. They ask- how I please a Nigerian man. How do I make him love you, how do I make him fall in love with me? How do I make him happy?A lot of times women ask many questions when they find that they have fallen in love with a Nigerian man. They ask- how I please a Nigerian man. How do I make him love you, how do I make him fall in love with me? How do I make him happy?These questions plague the heart of a lot of Nigerian women who are currently dating Nigerian men.
Nigerian Men Personality Traits
A blanket cannot be thrown on all Nigerian men with the expectation that everyone of them have the same personality. Some Nigerian men are egotistical, some are not. Some are chauvinistic and borderline abusive. While a lot of other Nigerian men are open-minded kind and loving. You can only know the personality traits of the Nigerian man you are with by watching the way he behaves when he thinks no one is watching and how he treats people who he knows cannot do anything for or to him. One word of advice though- if anyone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.
Single Nigerian Men: Questions to Ask Him
- Are you married?: Believe it or not , some ladies have being with “Single Nigerian Men” only to find that they were actually married. When confronted, they simply said no one asked them if they were single or married.
- Are you a feminist: Listen closely to his response. Does he suddenly become defensive. Is he unnecessarily condescending and rude, is he knowledgeable about the subject or crassly ignorant? This way you know the type of man you have before you.
What to Expect When Dating a Nigerian Man
Following what we said in the previous point, the personality of the Nigerian you are dating will determine what to expect when dating him
American Marrying a Nigerian Man
If you are an American lady dating a Nigerian man-ensure he genuinely loves you and not just out to get a green card or your money. Once you are sure he is with you for the right reasons, lucky you! You landed one of the eagles of Africa! A true African King!
How to Make a Nigerian Man Fall in Love With You
One thing I know is men are different. What would make a man in fall in love with you is what may make another totally despise you. During an evening out with my friends. One of the complained about his girlfriend not being “domesticated” enough. Another complained that his girlfriend was trying to turn into his mother by trying to do his dishes and clean his house.However, I will try to give you a few tips that are most times what a lot of Nigerian want
- Feed Him:
Feeding does not always have to be you going to his house to sweat it out in his kitchen- although it can be sometimes. Feeding him can also be you remembering to bring food for him whenever you come around. Nigerian Men like those signs of little thoughtfulness.
- Give “It” to Him Right:
A friend of mine confessed that the only reason he had not left a particular girl he seemed addicted to was because “if she ride me ehn, I dey speak in tongues”. Don’t be a statue in bed. Also don’t be too much of a whore so he won’t begin to imagine how much practise you may have had
- Have a Voice:
Gone are the days when Nigerian men wanted a woman that would be seen and not heard. These days, they want a smart woman who would speak smartly when they are in the midst of their friends.
- Respect Him:
The average Nigerian man is a sucker for respect. Don’t be servile.Just be respectful and he will love you the more.
Before you run off to do these things.One thing you should know is that it is next to impossible to make a man love you. You can please him by doing all these things yes. However, when push comes to shove, he loves who he loves for no reason at all. So love y0urself and be confident.
Nigerian Man In Love : How to Know
There different ways to know a Nigerian man is in love with you. Sincerely , just the way it is with other races- love is not limited to location or country of origin. Below are some signs to look out for in a Nigerian man that claims to be in love with you.
- The way he treats you: Forget what a man says. What matters is how he treats you! A Nigerian man can lie all he wants but wait till he begins to show his true self through his actions. How does he treat you when he is angry? How does he react when you tell him about you achievements (is he disinterested, distant or enthusiastic and truly interested?)
- Does He Make Future Plans? : Reread that NOT talk about future plans- MAKES future plans that actively involves you
- He Keeps His Options Closed: A man who is truly in love with you will close the door to other females. A man who isn’t will allow flirting, late night chatting and will somehow find the perfect excuses to exonerate is pre-cheating ways.
Dating Nigerian Women: What Nigerian Men Think
The average Nigerian man who has not left the shores of Nigeria does not have a biased viewpoint when it comes to dating. He is more likely to judge a Nigerian woman by his biases according to his tribal prejudices.
Dating a Nigerian Man: Facts
- You cant throw a blanket on all Nigerian men.They are all different. So judge each Nigerian man as you see him not by preconceived notions.