Being able to last long on bed is one of the things that makes the sexual act pleasurable. Many people love to have it last for hours because of the ecstasy and the feeling they get from it. However, many men have been forced to leave the top of women with a lot of embarrassment and shame at the fact that they could not last longer while having sexual intimacy
style=”font-weight: 400;”>According to various researches and surveys, the highest time anyone has been known to last in bed is just 10 minutes (well, 19 minutes if foreplay is included). Lasting in bed for seven to 13 minutes is one length of time many women desire to see in their mates. There had been a lot of complaints from different women about how men do not last long in bed. And many of these men are bent on making it right. Although there are a lot of medications available for lasting in bed, many men are bent on using the natural methods. This post is aimed at enlightening you on how to last in bed using natural studies and methods.
- Try to Empty Your Bladder: one of the best ways to last longer in bed is for you to urinate before you go for any sexual intimacy. You can either do this before or immediately after foreplay. Most times, a full bladder always deceive the penis into believing that you want to ejaculate. But when you urinate before you start having sexual intercourse, you have created a better chance for yourself in lasting in bed with any woman.
- Use Pelvic Floor Exercises: after this research was carried out on 40 men, 33 of them had successfully found it useful, we think it is worth sharing. Although it was meant for women, it has proved effective for men with immature ejaculation as it helped them increase their ejaculation time to four times more. If you follow this method, it would require a lot of dedication from your side. You must be focused. It is one thing to have the desire to be better; it is another to know what to do.
- Try to Take the Vegetarian Stance: Vegetarians adopt the lifestyle of feeding on only fruits. According to different tests results published in Yale Medical Journal, vegetarians and near-vegetarians have twice the stamina people that love eating meat. This research they did was tested on athletes. The athletes who were vegetarians were able to do more knee bends and every other exercise than those that were meat eaters.
- Use The Refractory Period to Your Advantage: The refractory period is that time and period after the first round of sexual intercourse. This time, the man recuperates from his first intimacy with the lady. According to a marriage therapist, Lisa Thomas, many men experience less sensitivity during the second erection. This means the man can either wait for a few minutes or switch back to foreplay. At this second time, there is a higher likelihood of him lasting longer because of the aforementioned reason. He would have reduced sensitivity and that would help him to last longer.
- Awkward and Unfamiliar: Make your sexual pattern one of that is awkward and unfamiliar. This new position and sensation would make keep distracted and last longer. This new position would reduce the sensation involved and would help the man focus on enjoying himself more.
- Try Edging: When you are about to have an orgasm, stop and wait for a few seconds or a minute before returning to the woman for the sexual intercourse. According to sex researcher, Dr. Ian Kerner, edging trains the body to learn how to delay that point of ejaculation till you can hold yourself for a longer time. When you do this constantly, you will have a higher chance of lasting longer in bed.
- Squeezing The Base of Your Penis: according to Masters and Johnson (sex researchers, this old method has proved itself to be effectual. The basis of this method is to do it as if you are bending a hose in half to stop the flow of water. But you do not need to bend your penis; rather, it is not advisable that you bend your penis. All you have to do is to give it a firm grip. It would help reduce the tension and help you stop the ejaculation. If you learn to do this, it would help you most of the times.
- Experiment other Exercises: try to do Kegels (yes, Kegels. Men can also do this exercises), try Yoga and Pilates. These various exercises would help you control your orgasm. And this would really increase your chance of lasting in bed.
- Try Perpendicular Positions: this sex position might look like the awkward ones. But, it is not one of the awkward ones. One of these positions is referred to as the spoon position, where you have to have the sexual intercourse sideways. Another way you can do this to allow her to stay on top, riding and gliding. This method would make you last longer in bed because the thrusting is coming from the bottom to the top.
- Concentrate on The Quality of Your Love Making: in essence, spend more time in foreplay. Take your time in enjoying every part of your partner. Remember, intimacy plays a major role but is not the main role. Ensure you do not rush things, make sure you enjoy the process. This would increase your chance of lasting in bed because, despite the intensity of things, you have managed to keep your emotions under control for a long time.
The only reason you were able to read this post to the end is that you are interested in becoming better. But, this would require a lot of efforts on your side. You have to be proactive. No one would help you to be better if you refuse to take the necessary actions towards making yourself last longer in bed.