With the advent of the #teamnatural movement years back, more women and indeed men are now paying more attention to the way they treat their hair. We now realize that we can grow healthy, long and full beautiful hair. The question is, however- what are the most effective and therefore best hair growth products in Nigeria currently. Before we go into the top ten list, let’s take a look at the some of the features of a good hair product.
A good hair growth product is;
- A good hair product helps circulation which in turn stimulate growth
- Does not have unsafe ingredient-is preferably organic
- Accessible: You don’t want to purchase a hair growth product, get addicted to it and find you cannot find it anywhere on the internet.
SEE ALSO TOP BEARD GROWTH CREAMS IN NIGERIA
Top 15 Best Hair Growth Products in Nigeria
- Hair wonder: This hair product has won the hearts of many in Nigeria- both male and female. It contains coconut oil, castor oil, olive oil It is said to be effective on all hair textures and length..it is very affordable and 100% organic, suitable for men, women, and children. This cream can be used for growth, dandruff treatment and nourishing the scalp. At last check, it costs about N1200.
- Andrea Hair growth: Andrea Hair Growth Essence Oil is effective for blood circulation and prevention of baldness. It contains natural oils and organic nutrients. Andrea Hair Growth Essence contains ginger ( Strong antioxidant), fleece flower root, ginseng (therapeutic) and grape seed oil. It hastens hair growth 2x it’s normal speed. It darkens the hair and delays the onset of grey hair. It is highly recommended for anyone with a receding hairline or balding. The oil detoxifies the scalp and replenishes it, destroying dandruff and relieving scalps of itching. It costs about N1,800
- Hair Now Now Hair Serum: This serum revitalizes your scalp, repairs any damages, makes natural hair/beard softer and longer. It is used all across Africa and has proved its effectiveness for years.
- Green Magic Hair Growth: Green Magic Hair Growth is a popular hair grow cream in Nigeria. This cream grows a thick, soft and nutrient rich hair. It improves blood circulation in the scalp and strengthens hair roots. One of the best things about it is the list of ingredients. It is a nice blend of essential oils and much more. It can be found in online stores or in supermarkets such as H-medix.
- Castor Oil: Castor oil is an essential for anybody who wants to grow their natural hair.This oil contains Oleic, Linoleic and Ricinoleic acid, vitamin E and fatty acids. It is a good lubricant for the hair and provides superior hair growth.
- Capsicum Essential Oil: Capsicum is another essential cream that cannot be overemphasized. It contains active ingredients such as Cocos nucifera (Coconut Oil), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil etc.
- Shea Butter/Ori: It moisturizes the hair and prevents hair breakage. Shea butter has anti-inflammatory properties, reduces scalp irritation and heals the hair. It is ideal for sensitive hair. Except you want to buy the packaged one, they are usually very cheap and readily available as sold by the local market woman
- Alorepair Natural Hair Growth: Alorepair is made up of natural ingredients. It stops balding and hair breakage. It makes brittle hair thicker and stronger. It is universal, for both men and women use. It is NAFDAC approved. It makes the hair darker, improves blood circulation and makes the hair healthier overall. Alorepair costs about N3200.
- Afrodragon: Afrodragon has a nice fragrance, making it a highly desirable product. This oil grows your hair quickly, highly effective against receding hairlines and balding heads. It is unisex, great for men, women, and children. It costs about N2500
- Biotin Coconut Oil: Biotin is effective for dry hair, shredding, slow hair growth, scalp infections and breaking hair.
- Brazilian Keratin oil: Precious hair growth oil made up of keratin. It improves dry hair and makes it shiny. It repairs damaged hair. Keratin is rich in protein, it fortifies the hair. It costs about N3000
- Dr. Miracles feel it formula: It is suitable for relaxed, braided or natural fro. It builds the scalps and hair roots, helping you grow strong, shiny and longer hair. Its ingredients include Menthol, leaf oil, lavender oil, avocado oil, sesame seed oil, Vitamin A and E. It works wonders on damaged hair, like its name, it really does perform miracles.
- Brazilian Keratin Hair Treatment Oil: Natural World Brazilian Keratin Hair Treatment Oil helps repair damaged areas of the hair’s surface, lock in moisture and shine and control frizz.
- Hot Gro Hair & Scalp Treatment: Getting the best skin care/ hair products in Nigeria like body lotion, Shea Butter Moisturizer, curly twist just to mention few are ideal to make you look flawless. So whatever your choice is, browse on the best online store, Jumia Nigeria to start getting various skin/ hair products for men and women at affordable prices.
- Herbal Hair Booster Cream: This is another popular one. Like the name suggests, it boosts hair growth. Exploration of the market will show that there are different ones in the market. To get the authentic one, ensure you purchase from a reputable store.