Looking good is important and ther are certain items every man should have in his wardrobe.Some of these fashion items are listed below.Also included are some tips that you will find useful if you are looking to buy them!
Every man’s Ultimate Wardrobe Checklist
- A good pair of Jeans:It is a given that every guy should have a good pair of jeans in his closet.I advise guys to purchase jeans without any elaborate design or embroidery on it.That way you can wear it for months on end and no one will notice.I also advice men to make it a dark blue jeans.They look good, neat and don’t show dirt like a white washed jean will.If you can afford more than one jean, then do well to get a deep blue plain jean, a ripped jean and other ones you can afford!
- A Blazer: A blazer is important for corporate occasions.They bring the smarts and maturity to any outfit.
- A Tuxedo: A tuxedo is a more formal high end version of a suit.You need one for occasions like weddings etc.Get a cream one that will look different when you change accesories.If money is not a problem, then splurge on different colors but never scrimp on quality! (SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE BLAZER AND THE TUXEDO)
- A White Agbada : A white agbada is a must-have staple in any naija guys wardrobe.They are the perfect got to for those owanbes where you want to be treated like royalty.
- An Ankara Outfit: Ankara native wears are another must have in your wardrobe checklist.Two tips you must follow- make sure you buy a quality ankara fabric- cheap ones will fade after washing and will be a total waste of money and time.Second tip- make sure the tailoring is neat and smart.
- Good Leather Sandals: Buy a pair of sandals that will last for years and years.Hand-made ones are great if you cannot afford the top designers.
- Good Brogues/Shoes: You need a good pair of shoes to go with your clothes.This is where you cannot afford to be cheap! Spend on a really good pair of shoes and you will use it for a long time.
- A Black and Brown Belt: This is necessary so you can match your shoes with them.