Poor people have a broken life ideology in general and being poor is one of the manifestations of it. I recently read Secrets of the millionaire mind by T. Harv Heker and I learnt a lot from it.
These are 8 lessons. You can watch a video below on it done by Fight Mediocrity.
- Rich People Think Big, Poor People Think Small
- Rich People Focus on Opportunities, poor people focus on obstacles
- Rich people admire other rich and successful people, poor people would resent rich people
- Are willing to promote themselves and their valjue. Poor people think negatively about promotion.
- Rich People choose to get paid based on results, poor people choose to get paid bbased on time
- Rich people manage their money well, Poor people mismanage their money well.
- Rich people have their money work hard for them, poor people work hard for their money
- Rich people constantly learn or grow, poor people think they already know.