32 year old Praiz came into limelight when he finished third in the second edition of Project Fame. He has since moved on to be a force to reckon with in the music industry in Nigeria and beyond.
In a recent interview he talks about the things that made him successful and why he thinks he is rich and famous.
What Makes Him
• I surround myself with real people.
• I try not to allow fame get into my head. Fame is a drug.
• I don’t have a lot of friends. My friends are those I grew up with, who can tell me to shut up and I will respect myself.
• I also surround myself with people who will tell me the truth. Every artiste believes that every song he records is a hit. I like to surround myself with people who even when I record a song I think is good, they tell me I can do better
• . My family also keeps me going.
• I have a wonderful team, X3M Music.
His Definition of Riches
When I sang Rich and Famous, I wanted to be recognised for my music. If you watch the video for the song, it actually says a lot. I wanted to be famous for my genre of music, be recognised and appreciated. I also want to make money off what I do. I also want to impact lives positively with it.
How rich and famous He Would Say He Is
Right now, I’m confident to say I’m rich and famous. Because I impact lives, I don’t borrow money to buy a car. I pay my rent regularly. I take care of my siblings, my parents and friends.