Insurance companies are meant to be reliable, to have integrity and known to quickly respond in a call for indemnification of any one. They are known for the way they work to ensure that everyone gets their settlement claims in time. Many people want to indemnified against any possible unforeseen issues but are still skeptical about which of the numerous Nigeria Insurance companies would be able to do that.
TOP TEN INSURANCE COMPANIES IN NIGERIA
Below, Manly.ng would be showing the top ten Insurance Companies in Nigeria. These ones are trusted.
- Leadway Assurance Limited: They were founded in the year 1970 and have their headquarters at Lagos. They have prepared themselves to help insure your livelihood, and they are ready to protect you in any circumstance. They are committed to helping you through your restoration process. They would make their time available anytime you need to get your products or yourself insured.Some of their subsidiaries and Associates are Leadway Hotel, Leadway Pensure, Leadway Capital and Trust Limited, Leadway Properties and Investments.
Address: 121/123 Funsho Williams Avenue, Surulere101283, Lagos.
- Aiico Insurance PLC: They portray themselves as a financial Services Company who are supported by experienced Professionals and specialists on risks management. Their life Insurances are on different issues of life like Annuity Plan, Life Celebration Plan, Mortgage Protection Plan etc. While their non-Life products and plans caters for almost anything insurable like Aviation Insurance, Boiler, Consequential Loss Insurance, Marine Cargo Insurance etc.
Address: AIICO Plaza. Plot PC 12, Church gate Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Axa Mansard: Axa Mansard is an esteemed member of the Axa group. They have been incorporated as a Private Limited Liability Company since 1989. They are geographically diverse and have their company at various places in Nigeria. Some of their various Insurance plans are Motor Insurance, Life Insurance, Travel Insurance, Health Plan, Investment, Retirement Savings among others. Over the years, they have proven to be trustworthy especially with testimony from their various users.
Address: Santa Clara Court, Plot 1412, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Custodian & Allied Insurance: They are a leading Nigerian Insurance company that have access to top specialists and companies and brands. They leverage on a former company (Crusader Life Insurance Limited) which has five decades of continuous experience in the business of Insurance. Their products as well as their operations are made towards ensuring you get good options. Their Life Insurance moves from individual to groups. Moreover, they have set a record for themselves that made people have trust in their services.
Address: Custodian House, 16a Commercial Ave, Sabo Yaba, Lagos.
- Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc: This is another insurance company that makes sure you get to stand on your feet again after a loss. Their insurance policies range from Cars Insurance to Travel, Marine and Life. More so, they also have insurance for companies at the advent of the death of an employee. Whenever a loss happens, all you just need to do is to send a mail to them, notifying them of the loss and you will start the process almost immediately. They take claims of their client seriously and are always ready to pay their clients without wasting any time.
Address: Plot 47/49; Onireke GRA Ibadan, Oyo.- 233 Ikorodu Road, Ilupeju- Lagos. P.O Box 70986, Victoria Island Lagos.
- Niger Insurance Plc: they have been in operation since 1962. They began operation under the name Yorkshire Insurance Company. They have made sure they backed their products with a very efficient and regularly updated procedure for making settlement claims. They have also created sound reassurance treaties that are tied to both the Local and Foreign first reassurance company. Their plans are, but not limited, to Motor Insurance, Travel Insurance and Fire and Special Perils Insurance. They engage in helping people get over their lose in time. They ensure that no scandal or inefficiency do not stand as an obstruction when they are trying to reach out to help.
Address: 1st Floor, Niger Insurance Plaza, 48/ 50 Odunlami St, Lagos Island, Lagos.
- NEM Insurance PLC: It started its insurance business in Nigeria in the year 1948. In 1965, it became a branch of NEM General Insurance Association Limited that is located in London.Some of their products include Marine Insurance, Motor Insurance, Aviation Insurance, Oil and Gas Insurance, Good in Transit, Engineering/ Guarantee/ Bond, and Fire Insurance and so many others. Over the years, this company had put in their best to remain trustworthy and capable of handling lose without giving anyone unnecessary problem as regarding the paying of claims.Address: Plc 199, Ikorodu Road, Obanikoro Lagos P.O Box 654, Lagos.
- Zenith General Insurance Company Limited: it is the owned subsidiaries of Zenith Bank Plc. It started operation in 1970. It was a buy-over of an old insurance company, Piccadilly Insurance Company Limited. This company had ensured its product and services are always in good order.
Address: Plot 280, Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Sovereign Trust Insurance: They commenced business in January 1995 after the restructuring and recapitalization of the Grand Union Assurances Limited. They have branches at different places in Nigeria, and they have set themselves as one of the top insurance companies because they are reliable and answer settlement claims in short periods. From 2007- 2014, they were given an A-rating by the international rating agency (the Global Credit Rating- GCR). These rating was given after they were put to rigorous test.Address: Precision House,87 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Oke-Bola, Dugbe.
- African Alliance Insurance Plc: They have been in operation since 1960 and can confidently say they were the first indigenous insurance company to be in charge of life Assurance in Nigeria.
In 2015, they became one of the insurance business operators in Nigeria to be licensed to carry out Takaful (Islamic Insurance). Their programs run from life assurance, to car insurance, and other insurance. They have made their branches available and accessible at different location in Nigeria.
Address: 61 Marina Rd, Lagos Island, Lagos.