Yes you can now open an instant bank account online from the comfort of your location.Internet accesses have gone beyond the use of social media to chat with friends, download videos, music, games, read the news and other activities. Advancement in technology has really helped in different spheres of life including the banking sector.
People don’t need to go to the bank these days and face the rigour of standing in the queue to make deposits and other bank transactions; you can easily sit at the comfort of your home, offices and even recreational center and make bank transactions any time of the day. It is now a good thing that we can now easily open bank accounts out of our busy schedule.
Now in Nigeria, the banking sector has brought the possibility of the opening of bank account with the use of our devices with ease and comfort anytime, anywhere online. It is not just opening the account but different kinds of transactions can be done. The type of accounts that are usually opened online is the individual or personal accounts.
Banks that Allow you Open Account online Instantly
In the times past, only a few banks allowed open a full- operating account. However, with the success of the pioneer banks, every single Nigerian bank has caught on and now want a taste of the pie. Furthermore, several digital banks have arisen that allow you open you account online and operate your account fully online.
- UBA Online Bank Opening: https://www.ubagroup.com/open-a-uba-account-online/
- Zenith Bank Online Account Opening https://www.zenithbank.com/open-an-account-online/
- First Bank Online Bank Opening: https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/personal-banking/accounts/
- Diamond Bank Online https://www.diamond.bank/open-an-account
- Open access bank account online: https://www.accessbankplc.com/Personal-Banking/SAVINGS-INVESTMENT/Instant-Savings-Account.aspx
- Open an FCMB bank account here : https://onlineaccount.fcmb.com/
You should also know that even if the online account opening gives you access to get an instant account number, and getting funds into the account, you will still need to walk to any branch of the bank or ATM spot after getting your card to make withdrawals
Below are tips and ways on how bank accounts can be opened online without stress. Most of them follow the same process :
- The first thing you need before thinking of opening a bank account online is to get a device which may include a smartphone, tablets, laptops, or desktops. These devices should have access to the internet either by getting data from your network provider or subscribing to a modem you can use with computer devices.
- Every bank in Nigeria has a website, you will need a device with internet access to login to web site address of the bank you intend to open the account with. We should note also that there are banks that
- do not render this service.After you log in to the website of the bank, you will be provided with the various accounts you are supposed to select from which may include savings, current or domiciliary account.
- You will be required to fill in your personal details which are same as the ones you will also be provided with if you go to the bank to collect account opening form. Important information like your name, age, contact address, mobile number, email address and so on, will be required for you to fill the details; you should make sure you have documents to back the basic details you provide.
- Ensure that you go through the details you have entered so that they are correctly entered before submitting. You will receive verification on either your email or the mobile number you provided and you can start using the account.After opening the account online, you will still be required to go to one of the branches of the bank at your convenience to submit some documents that will back the ones you have filled online. If you don’t do this you might be limited to the type of transactions you can carry out on the account.
- Transfer of money from your account to a third-party account not minding if they have accounts belonging entirely to a different bank.
- You get to receive instant notifications on transactions done on your bank, you can also get real-time account balances and statement too.
- Online purchase, trade, and payment are made easy.
- Utility bills are also made online.
- The idea of online banking and platform has really made life very easy for people as you can now easily make transactions.
The site for opening an online bank account is commonly and usually operated by different banks in Nigeria. Individual banks have various or different ways they operate the online banking. A typical example is the Guaranteed Trust Bank (GTB), they operate a type of online banking referred to as the Account Opening Web Engine abbreviated as AOWE, this account opening system provides one with access to a wide range of products and services, some of which include savings and current accounts, card products, e-Banking services and many more.
The account opening web engine helps Nigerians with the opportunity of opening account and operating a bank account from anywhere in the country.The banks all operate in the same frame or format but each bank gives or identify their own kind of account by giving it a unique name that easily stands them out for easy identification by customers who have chosen to operate with their bank.