If you are an entrepreneur or plan to be one, you would probably find this useful.
Your company’s culture determines how far your company would grow and how long it would be around. Your best bet is to proactively determine the type of culture you want and work it out.
So how do you breed a good start-up culture?
There tips would help
- Good start-up culture brings in GOOD people
- Start-up culture is sharing values, ideologies etc and growing together
- Start-up culture is about building the right team with the right mix of people
- It is important to stay connected when working
- Stay disciplined yet stays casual.
- Great culture nurtures talent
See the rest in the infographic below.