David Uzochukwu was born to a Nigerian father and European mother. Though relatively young, he has done amazing in the photography scene worldwide.
These are interesting things you should know about him
- He received recognition from photosharing site Flickr, camera manufacturers Canon
- In 2014 he won Photographer of the Year from photography community EyeEm
- He takes photos for The Paris Opera, Adobe Photoshop and Yale School of Art.
- Adobe commissioned twenty-five visual artists to create a piece in honour of Photoshop’s 25th anniversary and he was one of them.
- He has created visuals for The Paris Opera (Opéra Nationale de Paris).
- His photos shows his love for bold colours and his yearning from freedom.
- He is a big defender of intersectionality and cares about anything that keeps someone from living the best life they possibly could.
- His newer works portrays people that are being discriminated against at different levels. Through this, their stories are being told.
See some of his works below