Jhene Aiko clocked 30 yesterday and to wish her a happy birthday, Oladipo Omishore shared a photo of them taking wedding vow.
The duo have been dating for a while and regularly have conversations on twitter.
Here are the things you should know about the sharp Yoruba guy
- He is an American record producer and mixing engineer from Brooklyn, New York City.
- He would be 30 on the 17th of July
- Omishore has one daughter.
- his father sent him to the Brooklyn Music School for piano lessons, where he studied with legendary teacher Tom Coote.
- Dot Da Genius and Kid Cudi met in 2006, and they lived together for two years.
- He is perhaps best known for producing “Day ‘n’ Nite”, the debut single of longtime friend and collaborator, American recording artist Kid Cudi, with whom he later formed a rock band with known as WZRD