Role – Writer
Focus Areas – News, Sport (golf, polo, formula 1, tennis & soccer), Celebrity & Politics.
- Must be based in Lagos.
- Must be creative and be up to date with news, trends and developments relating to Nigerian men.
- Must be able to actively use and be on social media especially Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
- Must be able to write well with a very good grasp of English comprehension and grammar.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to work remotely.
Convince us that you can do the job and we will take you on – Undergraduates and NYSC Members based in Lagos also welcome to apply.
- Generate ideas for, and writing articles related to focus areas.
- Source for articles from writers/contributors.
- Keep up to date with trends and developments relating to the magazine’s subject matter.
- Provide support in managing Manly Nigeria’s social media accounts and raising Manly Nigeria’s profile on social media.
How to apply
Please note that your application will be discarded if you do not follow the instruction below.
To apply, send the documents below to [email protected] by email and email subject should be “Writer”. No phone calls please.
- Cover Letter – maximum 400 words stating why you are the best candidate for this job.
- Sample writing – maximum 600 words (Topic must be from the focus areas mentioned above).
- CV – include links to blogs /published articles/social media profiles if available.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for all Applications – 15th April 2016.